Monday, July 14, 2008

$$$

This post is dedicated to answering my beloved 小妹's question abt $$$...here's my two cents' worth... (I apologize for anyone not involved & is puzzled by this entry) =p

In my opinion, I agree with 小妹 that whether or not we split the meal's cost will juz haf to be determined according to situation...I dun haf to elaborate on dis...juz use ur common sense...

The main issue here should be when & how do we communicate dis? At times for some of us, we feel tt it is alrite to split cost, even when there might be times someone else feels tt it is unfair...I will haf to agree with 塞塞 that in such a situation, please do speak up...I am not a worm in your stomachs, neither am I able to read your minds(if only)...lol...

Do not feel paiseh...no one is gonna judge you bcoz of this...if there is anyone who is gonna tink bad of you bcoz you spoke up, then that person isn't worth sharing food with, so you might as well calculate every cent with that person... =)

I oso agree with 小妹 that to be close frens, you haf to be OPEN with each other...but ppl do it in different ways, maybe SK's juying gang does it their way...does not necessarily mean we haf to do it e same way...I dun mean to say we should follow them or they should follow us, but juz simply that the gist should be abt being OPEN...

So even though it is a sensitive issue, it will be much easier & effective if we discuss dis together face-to-face...I'd really like to hear everyone's honest feelings & opinions...

P/S: Juz a little note, ppl dun always perceive correctly wad u write in words...so to avoid misintepretations from reading...post wadever u wanna say now but we shall tok abt dis again when we meet k? (^^,)

No comments: