Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Went to this interesting Bubble Tea shop at Toa Payoh today...from first peek, it doesn't look any different from any bubble tea shop...except maybe that the Waffles are super cheap! e choc waffle is only selling at $1.00...while other fillings like peanut, butter is only 80 cents! =)

Surprise no 1! The auntie actually uses a household gas stove to cook e waffle! Never see b4 rite? The results? E waffle I had was extra crispy! Nice!




Surprise no 2! What do you see on e right of the gas stove? Am I seeing things? CLAYPOTS?





WHAT!
Claypot chicken rice? lol...I can say with full confidence that this Bubble Tea Shop is the only one in Singapore that sells Claypot chicken rice!!! Wahaha...

P/S: the 'stunning' model u see on e right is the legendary Braart Master, Chocolang 师父...I had actually considered shrinking the pic horizontally to make her face look slimmer but my conscience forbidden me to *evil laughter* Pookie say we shall try e claypot chicken rice b4 e end of our attachment! With extra pearls! LOL... =)

No comments: