Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Emo here...Emo there...

Emo here...Emo there...

Dunno wads up with e ppl ard me nowadays...juz like wad Jeralian says, everyone so emo recently...I haf to agree with her on dis...even ME, the ulmighty relaxed, impervious to pain, unrelenting to moods, denial of feelings BB is affected...not to a very big extent...but enuff for me to write dis blog...

Well, act I do still live my days rather non-chalantly...juz eat, sleep, go office...I oso dun wanna tink so much le...maybe all of u should juz follow my example...there is no nd to brood over anything...juz let things be... 命里有时, 终须有...命里无时, 莫强求...

Especially now, I really do feel that wad Lang says really makes sense...sometimes, we juz haf to let ppl handle their own emotions...u can't always be tinking for e person...u can't always be helping e person sort things out...

朗也说了一句我觉得很有道理的话...虽然很简单, 但我却往往没有深思过...

如果你说的话是重要的, 对那个人有意义的话, 你并不需要一直重复...那个人会牢牢放在心里...既然你在那个人的心里一点份量也没有...那又何苦折磨自己呢?

No comments: