Friday, July 11, 2008

Reissue...

2 days since my last blog...i tink I am now addicted to blogging with pics...coz got stuff happen these few days but no pics, so i dun feel like juz writing words...hehe...I shall backdate my blog when I get e pics from BK bro...time for reissue entries again! =p

An excerpt from my 07-10-06 post " 如何 "

Recently learned abt an old 莫文慰song...forgot e title liao...but i like e verse in e chorus," 没有你,没有过去,我不会有伤心...但是有如果,还是要爱你..." Nice rite? 有时候人真的很奇怪...明知道会受伤...还一头载下去...but I'm sure everyone feels e same as I do...tt love is very hard to control...let alone be rational abt it...tts e part abt feelings I hate most abt...u cannot quantify feelings...and u can never really put it into words...worse still if u r feeling it urself only...no one can ever understand it...I myself dun understand my own feelings at times >_< 好讨厌这种感觉!!
如何 - 彬启
在无星的夜里, 想起了你
想起你的温柔, 你的微笑
那曾经属于我的笑容, 已不见了踪影
自从你离我而去, 我的心便停留在回忆里
回忆像是一种惩罚, 折磨着我空虚的心
但没有了回忆 , 我的心又能往那里去?
面对着你, 我已无法言语
背对着你, 却有说不尽的话语
我真的累了, 但又能如何
深爱着你, 我已无从选择

No comments: